WARRANTY - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Each of the AUDIO UNITED products listed is warranted to the first purchaser under normal installation and use against defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period from the date of the original purchase. However, the matters listed under the "LIMITATIONS OF THE WARRANTY" are not covered by this warranty. During the warranty period, the authorized AUDIO UNITED Service Centre will provide you free of charge, the parts and labour necessary to make the AUDIO UNITED products listed herein, capable of being operated for its ordinary purpose. This Warranty does not include transport, delivery or handing charges incurred in the transportation to and from the Service Center. This warranty is applicable to Singapore only.
Limitations of the Warranty
This warranty is effective only for the ORIGINALLY PURCHASE and not for resale. This warranty excludes Cabinets, Grilles and other exterior finish which must be assumed to be the responsibility of the purchaser at the time of original purchase. Remote Controls units, Belts, Tap head, Stylus, Batteries, all software and other non-durable parts and accessories are not covered by this warranty. Periodical check-ups voltage and/or frequency conversions and installation are not covered by this warranty. This warranty will not apply to any failure that in the professional opinion of the authorized AUDIO UNITED Service Centre is due to any of the following.
- Improper maintenance or repair, including the installation of parts of accessories that do not conform to the quality and specifications of the original parts.
- Misuse, abuse, neglect and improper installation.
- Usage of wrong electrical supply/voltage.
- Usage not in accordance with the instruction manual.
- Accidental or intentional damages.
- Corrosion rust or stains.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Breakdowns caused by other appliances.
- Damages due to unsuitable packaging and /or shipment method.
- Damages due to natural disasters or acts of war or public disturbances.
- Repairs or alterations by an unauthorized agency. All repairs must be performed by the authorized AUDIO UNITED Service Centre.
Equipment with serial number damaged, altered or removed is not covered by this warranty. The decision of AUDIO UNITED on all questions relating to defects either of workmanship or materials shall be nal and conclusive and the purchaser shall agree to abide by such decision. Any unit or defective parts which has been replaced shall become the property of AUDIO UNITED.